Here is a list of items that the displaced families need:
- Gift cards from Walmart or Target
- Baby Formula-Enfamil Reg (dire need)
- Diapers Sizes 1-4 and Wipes (dire need)
- Laundry Detergent
- Used Sheets, Pillow Cases and Blankets
- Pots and Pans (Used)
- Dishware and Tableware (Used)
- Shampoo, Body Soap, Toothpaste, and Brush
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels and Face Cloths
- Can Foods, Dry Foods and Cereal
- Coffee maker or coffee pot (used or new)
All items can be brought to the Elks Club next Sunday, Feb. 18th. The items will be collected and delivered to the Northwoods Leasing Center on Town Colony Drive in Middletown. For more information you can contact Duane Camp at email@example.com or call 860-462-7154.
Thank you in advance for your generosity.