Pastor Barbara Marks
Lenten Disciplines-Pray. Fast. Give.
- Pray for our community during these difficult times and reach out to others to ask how we might pray for them. Call a shut-in or help a neighbor.
- Fast by abstaining from food for a certain period of time during the day. When you are feeling hungry pray for a closer journey with Christ and ask God what is needed from you.
- Give one can or non-perishable item of food for the 40 days of Lent. Think of how many families we could help with the food provided! Set aside spare change or add a $1 a day to a jar. Pray over it and watch it grow.
- Ground Mental Health in Scripture
- Establish Definitions that create a common mental health language.
- Hear stories of mental health and resilience.
- Look at pictures and share what we are experiencing as a way to build community.
Look for the Zoom link on Tuesday or contact Pastor Barbara.
HOLY WEEK SERVICES-Bring a chair for outdoor worship services. Invite others!
Palm/Passion Sunday Worship at the church 10am (and on Zoom)The Symbols of Holy Week drama.
Maundy Thursday-7pm-Come deepen your Lenten experience with the disciples outdoors by the campfire. "Were you there?"
Easter Sunday 10am-HE IS RISEN! Come CELEBRATE the Resurrection! Outdoors in the parking lot or on zoom.